Monday, November 14, 2011

Monster Monday

Howdy all,
     I hope your weekend went well.  Here at Oaktopia Design we have added some great new items.  Keith has posted a couple of hand painted Christmas card designs and he is working on a third.  They are beautiful and it's amazing that they were painted. 
     We have also added more to our Jewelry line and Vintage area.  We have some wonderful evening bags at great prices and we are offering FREE SHIPPING. Just put in the code from our front page SHIPOAKTOPIA at time of check out in the coupon area and you will get your package shipped for FREE.  Now is a great time to do a little Christmas shopping before Black Friday and Cyber Monday hit us with full force.
     I bet you are wondering why I titled this Monster Monday, well it's because I have had such a reaction to my little Monster bags, that I have decided to make a few and put them on the web site, so if you haven't been there in a while it's time to check out what has changed. 
     I hope you all are enjoying the DIY blogs that our guest bloggers have been doing.  I think we will be adding an extra day of DIY crafts just for fun and variety.
     Have a great week and I'll be chatting with you all soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment